Every one who books a room with book vip needs to know you will not be staying in the "nice owners condos", rather they put you in the old building, the rooms are old, furniture is horrid!!I had to cover the couch with a sheet because it smelled so bad and made me itchy.

I went to use the extra blanket that was in the closet and God only knows when the last time it was washed, it to smelled bad! You do not get a balcony, just a standard bathroom with a regular tub and shower, no big nice tub with jets as shown in there pics, no dish washer. It's basically a nasty hotel room with a bedroom in it. And the only window in the "condo" is in the bedroom.

Also, having to go to the welcome center several miles from the "resort" to get your voucher in order to keep the "good rate" was rediculous!! Especially when there is a welcome center on property. Ended up costing me way more for the taxi!!!

I don't for the life of me understand, if you are trying to sell me a piece of your resort why wouldn't you let us experience a nice stay there in a room that at least resembles what you are selling?? Why would you put us in these nasty rooms???!!!

Extremely disappointed!!Yes I did request another room but was put in the same thing.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Vacation Village Resorts and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vacation Village Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Vacation Village Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Vacation Village Resorts?

Comments